Increase your confidence, skills and abilities to speak for networking, presentations, team meetings, conferences, important events or any other face to face speaking engagement with this Public Speaking e-learning course.
This Public Speaking Skills course provides understanding and strategies required to plan, prepare and deliver powerful public speaking engagements across a variety of face-to-face scenarios. Learn to deliver your presentation more confidently with strategies to overcome “nerves” which can get in the way. Keep people engaged and interested by saying what needs to be said in the way that best represents your true self and personality.
Upon Completing This Course, Delegates Will:
- Learn 5 ways for how to deal with nerves
- Learn 10 tools to use to speak exceptionally well
- Learn how to adapt your speaking for different contexts
- Learn 3 different ways to structure your talks
- Learn 3 different ways to deliver your talks
- Create a 12 month plan to improve your skills as a speaker
- Create a speaking practice routine
- Learn warm up exercises and how to look after your voice
- Learn how public speaking can massively benefit your business
- Learn how body language and non verbal communication can improve your public speaking
- Have the opportunity to practice speaking in a safe, supportive environment.
- Learn how to build rapport with an audience
This public speaking skills e-learning session with help you to develop your own personal speaking style to communicate the value of your business, department, or charity. Say what you need to say and speak in a confident manner that is consistent with your own personality!